FIRST 5G INTEGRATED CELLULAR BONDING UNIT FOR LIVE COVERAGE
The LU600 is LiveU’s flagship portable transmission unit for global newsgathering, live sports and events coverage. Combined with the 4K HEVC Pro Card, the LU600 delivers unparalleled video performance with extreme bandwidth efficiency – in one of the smallest portable cellular bonding units in the market.
ULTIMATE VIDEO QUALITY
The LU600 HEVC delivers the highest video quality and bitrate in the market (up to 20Mbps), fastest file transfer (60Mbps) and lowest delay.
Using the LU600 HEVC, broadcasters can provide the same video quality as H.264 while using about half the bandwidth, or offering greatly improved video quality wherever original H.264 bitrate is maintained.
BUILT FOR YOUR NEEDS
Tailored to the needs of mobile journalists, the LU600 HEVC product suite offers three configurations, including: HD, 4K-HDMI and 4K-SDI.
The unit comes in a specially designed smart backpack, with improved usability, remote control functionality and easy access to display, controls and interfaces.
- Superior 1080/4K video quality based on broadcast-grade hardware encoding – supporting VR and 360 degree applications
- Very low power consumption, with 4 hours of battery time
- Dynamic bitrate and resolution changes on the fly
- HEVC and H.264 file encoding capability for production workflows
- ‘Live & Store’, allowing broadcasters to go live under any network conditions while simultaneously saving a high-quality copy of the live video for future purposes.
- High speed bonded internet capabilities
- 5″ LCD with ultra-responsive capacitive touchscreen
PERFECT FOR “AHP” AT HOME PRODUCTION!!!
Wireless Live Video Production for Sports and Live Event Producers.
LiveU’s wireless At-Home Production solution allows broadcasters to reduce costs by producing live shows from a centralized studio control room instead of on-site production and satellite trucks.
Sports and event producers can now deliver multi-camera live events while eliminating the need to spend a fortune on production vehicles, satellite uplinks and travel expenses.